|Research Division||:||Ergonomics, Methods Engineering, and Work Safety|
|Field of Interest||:||1. Industrial & Organizational Ergonomics|
|:||2. Occupational Safety|
|3. Usability Engineering|
|Education||:||1. Ph.D. (Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech, USA) – 2005|
|:||2. Master (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia) – 2000|
|:||3. Bachelor (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia) – 1997|
- Iridiastadi H, Yassierli, 2014, Ergonomi: Suatu Pengantar, Penerbit Rosda Karya (Introduction Ergonomics, Text book in Bahasa)
- Yassierli. (2017). Implementations of ergonomic programs to reduce sick leave due to low back pain among nickel mining operators. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol 61, pp. 87-87
- Yassierli, Nyslon B, Sutalaksana IZ. (2017). Lumbar and seat cushions reduce whole-body vibration exposures in car driving. International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration, Vol 13(1), pp. 26-37
- Yassierli, Sari RP, Muslim K. (2017). Evaluating smartwatch-based sleep quality indicators of fitness to work. International Journal of Technology, Vol 8 (2), pp. 329-337
- Pujiartati DA, Yassierli. (2017). Effect of peppermint odor on performance and fatigue in a simulated air traffic control task. International Journal of Technology, Vol 8 (2), pp. 320-328
- Mahachandra M, Munzayanah S, Yassierli. (2017). The efficacy of one-time and intermittent intake of coffee as a countermeasure to sleepiness on partially sleep-deprived drivers. International Journal of Technology, Vol 8 (2), pp. 300-310
- Yassierli, Juraida A. (2016). Effects of Netbook and Tablet Usage Postures on the Development of Fatigue, Discomfort and Pain. J. Eng. Technol. Sci., Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 243-253
- Sutalaksana IZ, Anatasia M, Yassierli. (2016). Linking safety climate perception to types of behavior. Work Journal 55, 231–239, DOI:10.3233/WOR-162391
- Yassierli, Mahachandra, M. and Sutalaksana, I.Z. (2015). Fatigue Evaluation of Fuel Truck Drivers. Procedia Manufacturing, 4, pp.352-358.
- Mahachandra N, Yassierli, Garnaby ED (2015). The effectiveness of in-vehicle peppermint fragrance to maintain car driver’s alertness. Procedia Manufacturing, 4, pp.471-477.
- Aisha, A., Hardjomidjojo, P. and Yassierli (2013) Effects of working ability, working condition, motivation and incentive on employees multi-dimensional productivity. International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 4(6), pp.1-5.
- Yassierli, Nussbaum MA. (2009) Effects of age, gender, and task parameters on fatigue evelopment during intermittent isokinetic torso extensions. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics (IJIE), 39 (1), 185-191
- Yassierli, Nussbaum MA. (2008) Utility of traditional and alternative EMG-based measures of fatigue during low-level isometric efforts. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology (JEK), 18, 44-53
- Yassierli, Nussbaum, M.A., Iridiastadi, H. and Wojcik, L.A. (2007) The influence of age on isometric endurance and fatigue is muscle dependent: a study of shoulder abduction and torso extension. Ergonomics, 50(1), pp.26-45.
- Yassierli, Nussbaum, M.A. (2007). Muscle fatigue during intermittent isokinetic shoulder abduction: age effects and utility of electromyographic measures. Ergonomics, 50(7), pp.1110-1126.