Manufacturing Systems Research Group
Fields of interest: The development and implementation of the Industrial Engineering approach for improving quality, productivity and efficiency of integrated systems consisting of man, machine, material, energy, and information. This includes manufacturing system design, production planning and control, quality and reliability systems, advanced manufacturing systems, production system network and manufacturing strategy.
Chair: Prof. Dr. Dradjad Irianto
- Prof. Dr. Isa Setiasyah Toha
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Hakim Halim
- Prof. Bermawi P. Iskandar, Ph.D.
- Dr. Iwan Inrawan Wiratmadja
- Tjokorde Made Agung Ari Samadhi, Ph.D.
- Rachmawati Wangsaputra, Ph.D.
- Dr. Anas Ma’ruf
- Dr. Sukoyo
- Dr. Wisnu Aribowo
- Dr. Mohammad Mi’radj Isnaini
- Fariz Muharram Hasby, M.T.
- Muhammad Akbar, M.T.
Industrial Management Research Group
Fields of Interest: design, manage, operate and improve management system as part of integral system of business entity and business group to achieve best performance of products or services utilizing diverse resources efficiently and effectively.
Chair: Prof. Dr. Iman Sudirman
- Prof. Dr. Kadarsah Suryadi
- Dr. Indryati Sunaryo
- Ir. Pamoedji Hardjomidjojo, MM.
- Dr. Joko Siswanto
- Dr. Hasrini Sari
- Dr. Budhi Prihartono
- Made Andriani, M.T.
- Fathiro Hutama Reksa Putra, M.Sc
Industrial Systems and Techno-economics Research Group
Fields of Interest: large scale modeling, industrial planning and optimization, value chain system, socio-technical-economy system, industrial information technology.
(1) Large-Scale Modeling System: methodology and systems planning, analysis and modeling systems, the decision process, the assessment system. (2) Industry Systems: analysis of the structure of the industrial system, competitiveness analyses of the industry, industry resources needs assessment, planning strategies and industrial policies. (3) Value Chain Systems: sourcing systems, distribution systems, infrastructure systems value chain, strategy and policy (4) Sosio-techno-economic Systems: analysis of the socio-techno-economic, planning and evaluation of public service system.
- Leksananto, M.Eng.
- Dr. Lucia Diawati
- Tota Simatupang, Ph.D.
- Suprayogi, Ph.D.
- Dr. Rajesri Govindaraju
- Dr. Andi Cakravastia Arisaputra Raja
- Titah Yudhistira, M.T.
- Dr.Eng. Yosi Agustina Hidayat
- Rully Tri Cahyono, M.T.
- Dissa Riandaso Chandra, M.T.
Ergonomics, Work Engineering and Work Safety Research Group
Fields of interest:
(1) Work System Engineering, Methods Engineering, (2) Physical Ergonomics and Psychophysical Ergonomics, (3) Cognitive Engineering, (4) System Safety and Human Error, (5) Organizational and Social Cultural Ergonomics.